There are many people, both women and men who struggle with belly fat. Excess pounds in your midsection can indicate more serious issues and can be a source of insecurity.
Stress, lack of sleep, processed foods, poor diet full of sugar and age are just some of the reasons for accumulated belly fat. The best way to find the right solution is to identify the problem, but usually, even with exercises and healthy nutrition, your belly fat does not want to budge.
Protecting the body from toxins, providing a ready form of a energy in a cases of famine and protecting the internal organs are the purposes of the stored fat.
Exercises actually firm up the muscles underneath and raise the body’s energy requirements which represent fat loss. If your diet habits are unhealthy and your body is experiencing a toxic build-up, you can not experience fat loss or it can come about slowly.
Chinese Medicine Abdominal Massage
While exercising the core is excellent way to strengthen your abs, planks, legs and crunches lifts will not burn the fat around your abdominal muscles.
Today we will present you 2 min massage technique that will detoxify and clean your belly in order to melt the excess fat away. Dr. Stephen Chang is the inventor of this powerful method.
Different types of exercises are combined in this Chinese medicine massage technique to boost your metabolism and eliminate the waste and the toxins in your body.
These are the beneficial effects of the technique:
- Improves issues such as indigestion, vomiting and nausea
- Improves the circulation in your midsection
- Stimulates the organs in the midsection
- Improves constipation
- Detox the intestines
- Improves digestive efficiency
- Melts adipose tissue
You should perform this powerful exercises two times a day for the best results, before go to sleep and before having a breakfast.
– The first thing you should do is to lie flat on the back on a firm floor
– Rub your hands together until they warm up
– Put one of your hands flat on the belly button
– Around in the belly button, start rubbing in small circles
– By using a firm pressure, gradually widen the circles. 1-2 seconds are needed for every circle
– Try to focus on the heat
– You should make about 40-50 circles or 2 min. During the exercise, keep your abdomen warm